General Terms and Conditions GTC CASHMERE COUTURE | SIMONE BRUNS
(last updated July 2015)
Please read the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions” or “T&Cs”) carefully before purchasing any goods or services from CASHMERE COUTURE | Buy SIMONE BRUNS. By purchasing any goods or services on this site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Our T&Cs may change from time to time, and the version of the T&Cs in effect at the time you placed your order will apply to that order. We encourage you to review the latest version of the Terms and Conditions when placing an order.
1. At CASHMERE COUTURE | You buy SIMONE BRUNS on a trial basis, i.e. you can return delivered goods without giving a reason within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The purchase agreement/credit purchase agreement becomes binding upon receipt of the goods by your approval. Approval is deemed to have been given if you do not send us any other message within the 14-day approval period, nor send back the delivered goods. After approval, you are also entitled to the right of withdrawal described below.
2. Cancellation policy: You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods. However, the period does not begin before the purchase contract has become binding on you through your approval of the purchased item. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (CASHMERE COUTURE | SIMONE BRUNS, Hegestrase 50, 20251 Hamburg, Tel.: 0172 6504733, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post letter or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired. If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you, excluding the delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
3. Exclusion/expiry of the right of withdrawal: A right of withdrawal does not exist according to § 312g Para are tailored to the personal needs of the consumer and it expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery. We may refuse returns if the goods are worn and soiled. You have a duty of care in relation to the goods and you are liable for any damage you cause. We reserve the right to claim compensation from you for goods which are returned used or damaged in any way by you. No new delivery can be made until we have received your returned goods.
4. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and fabrics of our products that appear on the site. However, as computer screens vary in representation, we cannot guarantee that the products will be exactly as shown on the website. If delivered items have obvious material or manufacturing defects, including transport damage, please report such defects to us immediately. For all defects in the purchased item that occur during the statutory warranty period, the statutory claims for supplementary performance, for defect elimination/new delivery and - if the statutory requirements are met - the further claims for reduction or withdrawal as well as for damages, including compensation for the damage, apply at your choice the fulfillment and reimbursement of your futile expenses. If we grant you a seller's guarantee, the details result from the guarantee conditions that are attached to the item delivered in each case. Warranty claims exist without prejudice to statutory claims/rights.
5. In all data processing operations (e.g. collection, processing and transmission) we proceed in accordance with the statutory provisions. Your data required for business transactions will be stored and passed on to service providers commissioned by us to the extent required for order processing. You represent that the information you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You also agree to notify us of any changes to this information. You can object to the use, processing and transmission of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by sending an informal message by post or by email (CASHMERE COUTURE | SIMONE BRUNS, Hegestrasse 50, 20251 Hamburg, Tel.: 0172 8753447, email Address: email@example.com). However, this does not apply to the data required to process your order. After receiving your objection, we will no longer use, process and transmit the data concerned for purposes other than processing your order and will no longer send you advertising material, including our catalogues.
6. The prices stated on www.simonebruns.com and www.cashmere-couture.de are in euros (including statutory VAT).
7. You can always pay in advance, SOFORTbanking, PayPal, KLARNA or credit card. We reserve the right to offer you only certain payment methods for the requested delivery, for example to secure our credit risk only those according to the respective creditworthiness. In individual cases, we reserve the right to deliver the goods only after a deposit has been paid. After receipt of the order, we will coordinate this with the customer.
8. The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
9. You agree that the contract-related communication can take place in electronic form.
10. CASHMERE COUTURE | SIMONE BRUNS refers on its website with links to other internet sites. The following applies to all these links: CASHMERE COUTURE | SIMONE BRUNS expressly declares that it has no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked pages. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all linked third-party sites on www.simonebruns.com and www.cashmere-couture.de and do not adopt this content as our own. This declaration applies to all links displayed and to all content of the pages to which links lead.
11. All image rights belong to CASHMERE COUTURE | SIMONE BRUNS or its partners. Use without express permission is prohibited.
12. Note on care: CASHMERE COUTURE | SIMONE BRUNS Cashmere does not need to be chemically cleaned. In general: wash cold in a washing machine on the hand or wool cycle. Even a small amount of a high-quality, liquid wool detergent guarantees a good result. After washing, cashmere can be tumbled cold in the dryer for 15 minutes and then dried lying on a towel. Patterns unfold their raised relief again. No material is as soft, as fine and at the same time as easy to care for as cashmere.